Call 0333 400 9500 or Contact us
Robotic Arm Kit with USB PC Interface
• Construct a working robotic arm and control it from your PC via USB!
• A fun and exiting way to explore robotics via a PC
• Use your keyboard and mouse to have a real time control over the robot
• Includes software for controlling the arm supplied on CD-Rom
• Programming option to save or load pre-programmed user files for a series of movements
• Maximum Lift 100 g
• Requires 4 x D size batteriesThe Robotic Arm Kit is a great learning tool for electronics enthusiasts and is exclusive to Maplin Electronics.
First you open the box and get to work assembling the kit. To assemble the kit you'll need a screwdriver, a pair of wire cutters and some needle nose pliers. The instructions are clear to follow and assembling the arm should take 1-2 hours.
Once built, you can connect it to your PC (or Raspberry Pi) and program it to perform all sorts of robotic movements. The simplest method to controlling the arm is pretty straight forward - once you've got the software installed on your PC, you just point at the part of the arm (on screen) that you want to affect and click. You also have the option to program a series of movements.
The included software is compatible with 32bit operating Windows based systems
|Minimum System Requirements:|
|PC Operating System:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1|
|(32-bit versions only)|
|CPU:||Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or above|
|Memory:||256 MB or above|
|Hard Drive Space:||100 MB or above|
|Display:||SVGA 800 x 600 pixels or above|
|Colour monitor with 16 bit colour or above|
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A37JN||Robotic Arm Kit with USB PC Interface||(1+)||£49.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.