Robox ColorFabb_XT CO-PET 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 650g Smart Reel – Black
• High quality black ColorFabb_XT CO-PET filament
• Designed to work with ROBOX 3D printer
• ColorFabb_XT CO-PET is perfect for when a detailed and rigid printed object is required
• Each reel provides 650g / 240m of filament (approximately)
• Smart reels have built-in EEPROM module that can be read by the CEL ROBOX 3D printer giving you data on the stored material including amount left on the reelWill this filament work with my 3D printer?
The ColorFabb_XT CO-PET 1.75mm diameter filament is designed to work with the ROBOX 3D printer. The EEPROM module which allows you to keep track of your usage is compatible with the CEL Robox 3D Printer.
Why pick this filament?
Don’t risk running out halfway through a project – stock up on 650g of black ColorFabb_XT CO-PET filament (RBX-PET-WH001) which is suitable for medium to large scale projects.
ColorFabb_XT is made from Amphora™ 3D Polymer and has a number of advantages over both PLA and ABS materials. For example it is less brittle than PLA, and because of its extremely low shrink rate it is dimensionally more accurate than other materials and has good bed adhesion, with strong inter-layer bonding.
Storing my filament when not in use
All filaments work better when they are stored in a dry and dust free environment as moisture can create problems with printing and reduce the lifespan of the filament. This filament comes with a reusable zip lock bag with an added sachet of silica gel to ensure when you come to use or reuse it, you’ll have the best quality print every time.
Ensuring you always have enough for a print
A handy built-in EEPROM module stores data on the material and statistics of use which can only be read by the CEL Robox 3D Printer. The EEPROM allows you to determine how much filament is left on the reel, so you can confidently start a print and leave it running without the hassle of returning to a ruined print due to lack of filament. If the 3D printer you are using isn’t the CEL Robox 3D printer, you may still be able to use this filament.
|Plastic material type
||240 m (approx)
|Spool hole diameter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.