ROCCAT Kova Gaming Mouse – White
• Wired gaming mouse with 11 programmable buttons and a scroll wheel
• 7,000 adjustable dpi optical mouse
• Pick from 16.8 million colours to light the two colour zones
• Reliable wired connection with 1.8m braided cable
• Ambidextrous shape – optimised for both left and right handed gamers
• Roccat Easy-Shift+ duplicator technology allows you to use up to 22 functions with the 11 buttonsWhat can I do with this gaming mouse?
This great gaming mouse can be adapted to uniquely suit you with two coloured zones, adjustable dpi and 11 programmable buttons. With a reliable wired connection you’ll never need to worry about signal dropout or low batteries, and with a 1.8-metre cable you’ve got all the range you’ll need. This lightweight mouse (just 99g) has a one millisecond response time and up to 7,000dpi sensitivity optical sensor – which makes it perfect for high octane situations where fast reactions can be the difference between failure and success.
Can I customise the buttons?
The Roccat Kova has eight buttons, all of which can be customised so that your favourite keys and macros are only a click away. You can also personalise the look of your mouse, with 16.8 million colours to choose from. There are two coloured zones - the scroll wheel and the rear of the mouse. You can set them all to the same colour, have different colours for each zone, cycle through colours and adjust the brightness.
How sensitive is this mouse?
With the ergonomic design of the Roccat Kova and the optimised button placement for both left and right handed users, you can really make the most of the great control this gaming mouse offers. The mouse has up to 7,000dpi sensitivity and you can set colour indicators on the mouse to let you know exactly how responsive your mouse will be. Whether you need high dpi for fast responses and a quick retreat or low dpi for a steady shot – this is the mouse for you.
|Number of buttons
|Number of programmable buttons
||Two zone 16.8 million colour backlighting
||Window 7, 8 or 10
||Internet connection to download software
||131 mm x 66 mm x 38 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.