Samsung M3 4TB Portable Hard Drive
• Massive 4TB internal storage for backing up or storing your music, pictures and videos
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Highly portable due to the small thickness (19.85mm) and weight (236g)
• Preloaded Samsung AutoBackup software for backing up individual files on to a local drive or networkWhat could I use this hard drive for?
Whether you are running out of space on your desktop or laptop, or just want to regularly back up your files, this Samsung M3 portable hard drive (Manufacturer Code: HX-M401TCB/G) has you covered. Possessing 4TB of internal storage means you can store approximately 1 million MP3 songs or over 400 DVD quality movies, making it great for media archiving. Transferring large amount of files, be it movies, songs or pictures, can be completed quickly due to the USB3.0 connection that this hard drive has (as long as the hard drive is connected to a USB3.0 port).
What software is preloaded on the drive?
The Samsung M3 portable hard drive comes preloaded with a group of device managing programs that you can install and use, including Samsung AutoBackup, SecretZone and secure manager. Samsung AutoBackup lets you backup files on to a local or network drive in real-time (backing up after changes have been made) after the initial backup has taken place. Samsung SecretZone gives you the option to allocate a portion of your hard drive to encrypt, to protect important and confidential data. Finally, Samsung secure manager lets you set up a password for the whole drive, encrypting and saving all the data from any potential thefts if you were to lose the hard drive.
||82 mm x 118.2 mm x 19.85 mm
||Windows and Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
|Drive form factor
|Data transfer speed
||Manufacturer Not Specified
|Drive Spin Speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.