SanDisk 120GB Extreme II SSD Desktop Upgrade Kit
• 120GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 340MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 91,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Install into your desktop PC alongside your existing hard drive to speed up performance
• SDSSDXP-120G-G26How does this differ from the SanDisk 120GB Extreme II SSD?
This particular version of the Extreme II SSD comes with everything you need to install the drive into your desktop PC. The kit includes a SATA III data cable for connecting to the motherboard as well as a 2.5 inch to 3.5 inch adapter plate and screws to fit it.
What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a capacity of 120GB, which is enough to be able to run your operating system as well as storing your documents on your laptop or notebook with enough room for your pictures and music. With a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 340MB/s, this allows you to start your computer up quicker as well as being able to scan and search for files rapidly. 120GB will give you enough storage for approximately 22.5 hours of high definition video or more than 65,000 photos.
How efficient is this SSD?
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
||68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
||5 V from PSU
||Windows / OSX
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
|Sequential write speed
|Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.