SanDisk 120GB Plus SSD
• 120GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 350MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 8,200 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• SDSSDA-120G-G25What performance can I expect from this hard drive?
This hard drive has a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 350MB/s. This means you’ll enjoy a smoother overall performance with a faster operating system start up and quicker program launches with games and multimedia applications running super smooth. This can heighten your overall experience with a speedy running of the computer. 120GB will give you enough storage for approximately 22.5 hours of high definition video or over 65,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How efficient is the SSD?
Thanks to the lack of moving parts, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system and lengthens your system's lifespan.
What makes an SSD better than a HDD?
The overall performance of a solid state drive means it runs quicker and more efficiently than a mechanical hard drive. The speed is roughly four times faster than standard and runs quieter and cooler as well as with less chance of failing than a normal hard drive.
||68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
||5 V from motherboard
||Windows / OSX
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
|Sequential write speed
|Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.