SanDisk 240GB Ultra II SSD
• 240GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 500MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 91,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• SDSSDHII-240G-G25What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive is 240GB which is enough to be able to run your operating system as well as storing your documents on your laptop or notebook with enough room for your pictures and music. The read speed of 550MB/s and write speed of 500MB/s allows you to start your computer up quicker as well as being able to scan and search for files rapidly. 240GB will give you enough storage for approximately 45 hours of high definition video or over 130,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How easy is it to transfer my existing data to my new drive?
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD comes with Apricorn’s EZ GIG IV cloning software. This software creates an exact copy of an old drive onto the new drive. This allows for an easy transfer without losing your data.
What else can I do with this solid state drive?
Not only does this SSD come with Apricorn cloning software, it also comes with an antivirus software and the ability to view the drive’s performance through the SanDisk SSD dashboard. This also allows you to see what firmware updates are available and gives you advice as to what you can do to further maintain the peak performance.
||68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
||5 V from motherboard
||Windows / OSX
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
|Sequential write speed
|Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.