SanDisk Extreme Pro 960GB SATA III 2.5inch SSD
• 960GB solid state drive (SSD) offers a vast amount of storage
• Uses a SATA III connection on your motherboard, with backwards compatibility for SATA II and SATA I
• Up to 550MB/s sequential read and 515MB/s sequential write speeds provide you with incredibly fast data access and load times
• Random read and write speeds of up to 100,000 IOPS and 90,000 IOPS
• SanDisk’s nCache Pro technology helps to optimise speed and endurance for heavy workloads and multi-tasking
• Check the drive’s status in real-time with SanDisk SSD Dashboard (for Windows users only)
• Manufacturer part number: SDSSDXPS-960G-G25Why would this SSD be right for me?
Supercharge your PC, laptop or game console with this 960GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD. It has sequential read and write speeds of up to 550MB/s and 515MB/s respectively, allowing you to load and run graphics-intensive applications, games, videos and high resolution pictures blazingly fast. SanDisk’s nCache Pro technology has also been implemented into this SSD, optimising its speed and endurance for heavy workloads, efficient multi-tasking and responsiveness. The SSD runs quietly and is energy efficient, lowering overall power usage of your system. This makes the SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD perfect for use in laptops, where extra battery life is always handy.
Will my data be safe on this SSD?
The SanDisk Extreme range is covered by a 10 year warranty. Tested to be resistant to shock, vibration and temperature extremes, this SSD is designed to keep your data safe in wide variety of conditions. It is resistant to shocks up to 1,500G (at 0.5m/sec), resistant to vibrations while in operation at 5gRMS (10 to 2000Hz) and is operational at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 70°C.
Is there any software provided with this SSD?
This SSD supports SanDisk SSD Dashboard, which can be downloaded and used by Windows users only. SanDisk SSD Dashboard allows you to maintain the SSD’s peak performance through analysis of the disk’s capacity, firmware version and S.M.A.R.T attributes.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||100.5 mm x 7 mm x 69.85 mm
||SATA III (6 Gb/s)
||Power supply (PSU)
||Windows / Mac OS X
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
||Up to 550 MB/s
|Sequential write speed
||Up to 515 MB/s
|Drive spin speed
||Up to 100,000
||Up to 90,000
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.