SanDisk EXTREME SDHC 32GB (V30)
• Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 40MB/s write speeds •
• Up to 90 MB/s read speed•
• New Video V30 speed class
• Sustained Video Capture rate of 30 MB/s •
• Capacity 32 GB •
• Extreme Speeds for burst shooting•
• UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) rating [32gb-256GB only] means your card is ready for advances in virtual reality and 360 degree video recording. Plus it is UHS speed Class 3 (U3) rated for capturing Full HD AND 4K UHD video.•
• Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shockproof, and x-ray proof. •
Extreme Speeds to catch your best shots, plus UHS Video speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings deliver the video recording performance you need for 4K UHD and Full HD video. Available in storage capacities 32gb to 256gb with read speeds up to 90 MB/s to move files fast, these cards are compatible with SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime warranty.
4K UHD Ready: With the latest UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings, SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD Video. this makes it deal for Recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.