SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB SATA III 2.5inch SSD
• 480GB solid state drive (SSD) offers a considerable amount of storage
• Uses a SATA III connection on your motherboard, with backwards compatibility for SATA II and SATA I
• Up to 480MB/s sequential read and 400MB/s sequential write speeds provide you with very fast data access and load times
• Keep your data safe with this SSD tested to be resistant to shock, vibration and temperature extremes
• Check the drive’s status in real-time with SanDisk SSD Dashboard (for Windows users only)
• Manufacturer part number: SDSSDA-480G-G25Why would this SSD be right for me?
Inject a new lease of life into your laptop or desktop PC with this durable and good value SSD from SanDisk. The sequential read and write speeds, up to 480MB/s and 400MB/s respectively, help to provide faster boot-up, data transfer and application load times. This SSD has a low-power architecture which means it consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional hard drive disk (HDD), making it perfect for use in laptops, where extra battery life can always help.
Will my data be safe on this SSD?
Tested to be resistant to shock, vibration and temperature extremes, this SSD is designed to keep your data safe in various conditions. It is resistant to shocks up to 1,500G (at 0.5m/sec), resistant to vibrations while in operation at 5gRMS (10 to 2000Hz) and is operational at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 70°C. The SSD also runs quietly, so you can enjoy streaming or playing games without distraction.
Is there any software provided with this SSD?
This SSD supports SanDisk SSD Dashboard, which can be downloaded and used by Windows users only. SanDisk SSD Dashboard allows you to maintain the SSD’s peak performance through analysis of the disk’s capacity, firmware version and S.M.A.R.T attributes.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||100.5 mm x 7 mm x 69.85 mm
||SATA III (6 Gb/s)
||Power supply (PSU)
||Windows / Mac OS X
|Drive form factor
|Sequential read speed
||Up to 480 MB/s
|Sequential write speed
||Up to 400 MB/s
|Drive spin speed
|IOPS Read (@QD32)
||Manufacturer not specified
|IOPS Write (@QD32)
||Manufacturer not specified
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.