SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB SSD Kit - SATA 3.0 6 GB/S
• Desktop upgrade kit, includes 12 inch SATA cable and 3.5 inch bracket
• Dimensions: 028 in. x 2.75 in. x 3.95 in. (7.0 mm x 69.85 mm x 100.5 mm)
• Operating temperature: -32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
• Storage temperature: -67ºF to 203ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)
• Interface: SATA Revision 3.0
• Shock: Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
• Vibration (Operating/Non-operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800Hz
• Power Consumption (active): 0.12w
• Support: Three-year limited warranty
• Sandisk Ultra+ 128GB SSD SDSSDHP-128G-G26Upgrade Computer Performance with Fast Data Speeds
With its consistently high read speeds, the SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD is an ideal upgrade for an older PC. The 256GB and 128GB SSDs can achieve read speeds of up to 530MB/s, while the 64GB capacity offers speeds of up to 520MB/s**. You'll experience faster operating system boot-up, quicker program loading, and improved response times when running memory-intensive multimedia applications.
Reliable Solid State Design Extends Your System's Lifespan
Featuring reliable solid state architecture from a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, the SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD boasts a mean-time-before-failure (MTBF) of up to two million hours.**. The drive features no mechanical parts to wear down and break, allowing it to store data much more reliably than a traditional hard-disk drive (HDD)**. The SSD is also designed to withstand shock, making it even more durable.
Low Power Consumption for Cooler, Quieter Operation
With its low-power architecture, the SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD places minimal strain on your system's resources. The drive consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD, easing the burden on your PC's power supply and cooling system. It also runs quietly, so you can enjoy videos and games without distracting background noise.
Generous Storage Capacity
Available in capacities up to 256GB, the SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD offers enough space to accommodate games, applications, and your operating system. It also provides ample room for backing up important data, including photo albums, videos, and personal documents.
Compatibility and Warranty Information
The SanDisk Ultra Plus Solid State Drive is compatible with SATA Revision 3.0 interfaces and is backwards compatible with SATA Revision 2.0 and SATA Revision 1.0 interfaces. It is backed by a three-year limited warranty
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.