• Signal strength meter for quick and easy-dish adjustment • For analogue and digital signals • Analogue panel meter • DB-gain control • Illuminated display • Optional 13/18V and 22kHz LED indication • Designed in Germany for best performance • Operating voltage: 13-18V • Frequency range: 950-2,400 MHzEnsuring your dish is correctly aligned to the satellite of your choice is sometimes easier said than done. The satellite finder takes out the guess work as you can easily see when the signal strength is at it's optimum level using the panel meter. The finder is suitable for any satellite system whether it is digital or analogue, fixed installation or even a mobile/camping system plus it can be used any time of the day or night. To use, simply connect the cable that normally runs to your dish to the input side of the meter. Use a secondary F-plug to F-plug cable, such as Order Code: BM89W (1.5m; not supplied) to run from the other side of the meter to your dish.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.