Scan Moulded Valved Disposable Mask FFP2 3 Pack
• FFP2 valved disposable masks
• Ideal for brick, concrete and plaster work
• Elasticated retaining straps hold masks securely in place
• Adjustable nose clip for custom fitting
• Non-irritating inner face piece ensure comfortThese Scan FFP2 Premier valved disposable masks are designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin. The construction is made of the filter material itself, and the exhalation valve makes breathing easier. They are ideal for use with brick dust, concrete and plaster, hand sanding of wood and MDF, masonry and metal working with power tools (not welding) and loft insulation. With a FFP2 protection level, these masks are suitable for protecting against particles of between 2-5 microns, such as fine dusts, fumes, aqueous mists and oil based mists. The masks have elasticated retaining straps to keep them securely in place. In addition they have an adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose piece for custom fitting. The non-irritating inner face piece ensures added comfort. To be disposed of after each period of work or 8 hour shift. The masks conform to EN149:2001 and A1:2009.
Disposable Mask Protection Levels:
|Protect from particles between 2-5 microns
|Conforms to EN149:2001 and A1:2009
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.