Scratch Programming In Easy Steps - Paperback Book
• An easy to follow guide to scratch programming
• Scratch is widely used on the Raspberry Pi
• Learn how to make games
• Example games listed in this book for users to replicate and customize
• covers scratch versions 1.4 and 2.0Scratch Programming In Easy Steps introduces readers to Scratch, a programming language that is widely used on the Raspberry Pi. Using Scratch's highly visual interface, you'll learn how to make games and animations. Along the way, you'll learn about some important ideas that underpin most programming languages. The book includes examples of games and techniques that readers are invited to customize and build on to make their own programs, and begins with a foreword by Mitchel Resnick, Professor of Learning Research at the MIT Media Lab, which created Scratch. Covers Scratch versions 1.4 and 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.