• Powerful 120w 24v motor for speeds of up to 12 km/hour.(depending on weight, terrain, etc)
• Folds together for quick, easy storage
• Environmentally friendly and guaranteed to save you money â€" battery charges via mains power supply
• 2 x Powerful 12v rechargeable batteries, charges within 3-6 hours.
• Extremely quiet motor
• Wear and tear resistant paint job•
- Acceleration and breaks on the handle bars
- Gradual breaking system
- Adjustable steering column with quick release
- Secure foot grip
- Large wear resistant 6â€³ polyurethane tyres
- Durable steel body
- Rear wheel drive via belt
- Slip resistant handles
- 120w Electric Scooter
- UK Battery charger for mains power
- Assembly kit including tools
- Spare Drive Belt
- Instruction manual in: English, French, German, and Italian
- Resettable fuse
- Platform: 57Ã—15 cm
- Length: 74 cm
- Handle Bar: up-to 95 cm
- Recommended Max rider weight 70kg
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
Required to use.
This scooter requires some minor assembly, tools provided.
Frequently asked questions.
Q. How long does it take to assemble the Scooter?
A. Roughly 10 minutes, simply the bolt the front wheel in place and unfold the handle bars
Q. What tools are required?
A. None, all tools required are included
Q. What age is the range suitable for?
A. We recommend 14+
Q. What is the max weight for the scooters?
A. Max rider weight is 70kg, if the rider is over this weight the scooter belt will snap which is a fail safe to stop the motor being damaged.
Q. Can I exchange my scooter for a refund or replacement?
A. Sorry but no exchanges can be given, only refunds are available.
Q. Do the tyres need inflating?
A. No they are hard durable plastic.
Q. How fast do the scooters go?
A. Depending on rider weight and terrain being used on the average speed is 7mph
Q. Can i ride my scooter off road and through water?
A. No we strongly reccomend you do not take your scooter on grass, mud, clay etc and it must not be ridden through water or in wet conditions.
Q. Can i jump my scooter?
A. No, the scooters are designed for use on flat ground only and must not be used to jump including jumping off curbs.