Scream 120w Red Electric Scooter with Seat
• Max Rider Weight 70KG• Suitable for ages 14+• Top Speed of 12kmhThe electric scooter just got even better now featuring a massive 120 watt motor! And a Seat for Comfort The usual awesome features are still included such as twist throttle with automatic shut off meaning the motor stops when you let go, the very useful folding neck allowing you to quickly fold down and carry your scooter through the shopping centres, keeping you out of trouble! Height adjustable handlebars allow you to be comfortable however tall you are, the stainless steel spring loaded side stand is quick and easy to park up your scream electric scooter while you run in the shop, the non-slip design grips and footboard keep you on two feet and in control as you do this! With a top speed of 12kmh and 3-6 hours charge time you will have plenty of speedy fun from the 24 volt 120 watt belt driven motor pushed to the ground through 6' polyurethane tyres ensuring you a smooth and quiet ride... Donâ€™t worry about the fuse popping, all out new scooters have reusable fuses meaning you can pop it back in and speed off again! We have given this scooter two 12V 4.5A batteries so look after them, the scream electric scooters weigh in at 10KG each with an overall size of 70.5cm x 17.5cm x 24.5cm... Enjoy! Max Rider Weight 70KG Suitable for ages 14+ 120W Electric Scooters Frequently Asked Questions Q. How long does it take to assemble the Scooter? A. Roughly 10 minutes, simply the bolt the front wheel in place and unfold the handle bars Q. What tools are required? A. None, all tools required are included Q. What age is the range suitable for? A. We recommend 14+ Q. What is the max weight for the scooters? A. Max rider weight is 70kg, if the rider is over this weight the scooter belt will snap which is a failsafe to stop the motor being damaged. Q. Can I exchange my scooter for a refund or replacement? A. Sorry but no exchanges can be given, only refunds are available. Q. Do the tyres need inflating? A. No they are hard durable plastic. Q. How fast do the scooters go? A. Depending on rider weight and terrain being used on the average speed is 7mph Q. Can I ride my scooter off road and through water? A. No we strongly recommend you do not take your scooter on grass, mud, clay etc and it must not be ridden through water or in wet conditions. Q. Can I jump my scooter? A. No, the scooters are designed for use on flat ground only and must not be used to jump including jumping off curbs.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.