Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 Expansion Portable Hard Drive
• 2TB portable hard drive gives you a large storage capacity for all your documents, pictures and videos
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, while the drive spins at 5,400rpm
• Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles (format required)
• Perfect for storing all your valuable documents and pictures as a backup
• USB powered and small enough to fit in your hand makes this a great portable drive
• Manufacturer code: STEA2000400What can I store on this hard drive?
This hard drive has 2TB of storage, so you have plenty of space for your files. You can store up to 15.5 hours of 4K video at 30fps, 66 hours of 1080p video at 30fps, 500 two-hour DVD films, 640,000 digital photos or 33,320 hours of digital music.
Why should I choose a portable drive?
This portable drive is great if you are constantly on the move or you need a space saving design. As it’s powered by USB you can connect it to any computer or newer smart TV with a USB port.
Most external hard drives can be formatted for Xbox One and Xbox 360 games & apps in a few minutes with ease!
For brand new drives, simply connect your hard drive to your Xbox One via a USB cable, and follow the on-screen prompts to set up external storage on your Xbox One by formatting the storage device. You will be asked to give the external drive a name, and to choose whether you want all new apps and games to be installed on it by default.
Your Xbox One will then notify you when the formatting is complete.
For Xbox 360, connect your hard drive via USB, and then navigate to "settings," then select "system" and then "storage." Navigate to your external drive and select it. Within the device options choose "Format" to remove all data from the drive, and format it for use with your Xbox 360. Once complete you can rename the drive if you choose, and begin transferring and saving your games onto your new hard drive
||117 mm x 80 mm x 15 mm
||Windows, Mac - with formatting
|Drive Form Factor
|Drive Spin Speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.