Seagate Central 4TB NAS Hard Drive
• Connect Seagate 4TB Central to your Wi-Fi router to organise and back up all your content on one device that you can access from anywhere
• Automatically back up multiple PCs and Mac computers, comes with premium backup software for PCs and works seamlessly with Time Machine backup software for Mac
• Now there’s no need to risk losing any of your online pictures and videos. Central makes it simple for multiple users to back up and archive their Facebook accounts
• Wirelessly stream your centralised media library to gaming consoles, media players and smart TVs
• Access content on the go with a Web browser or the free app for tablets and smartphones
• At home or on the road, the free Seagate Media app for iOS and Android makes it easy to browse and enjoy your content with a mobile device
• Upload and back up photos and video from tablets and smartphones anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection
• Enjoy a unique Samsung Smart TV app featuring enhanced media navigation
• Mirror the film from your iPad on the big screen via Apple TV®
• Use your iPhone to play music from Wireless Plus on AirPlay-enabled speakers
• Seagate Central 4TB NAS Storage STCG4000200Get It Together. Organise and back up all your content on one device and access it from anywhere.
You can’t enjoy what you can’t find when your digital life is spread across multiple computers, hard drives and flash drives. With Seagate 4TB Central shared storage, it’s simple to back up all your files, documents and media to one location on your network, and enjoy the convenience of a shared digital library that is compatible with both Macs and PCs. Access your music, films and docs from computers, game consoles, Smart TVs and other connected devices throughout the home. If you own a Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Disc player with Smart Hub (2012 model or later), you can take advantage of the Seagate Media app to enjoy easy content browsing with your remote control.
Enjoy your content where you want, when you want. After downloading the free Seagate Media app, you can view your content by type, size, even compatibility, regardless of whether it is a PDF, Word doc, music, photo or video file. The Seagate Media app offers a full screen view that allows for quick and easy selection as well as a visually rich experience that is available for Android and Apple platforms, as well as Amazon Kindle.
You can even off-load or back up your photos and personal videos from the Seagate Media app. Upload and download any of your files from most Web browsers—from anywhere—with the Central Remote Access Service.
Save Your Social Life
Using your Central hard drive, you can easily back up and save your Facebook photos, so there's no risk of losing anything. You can save your photos and videos from multiple accounts, so you can back up your whole family's media.
If you’re at a friend’s, on a train, or even just at work, you can easily access and upload files from any computer, smartphone or tablet using your web browser. This means you can share large files with family and friends, wherever they are, simply by sending them a private email invitation.
Enhanced Media Experience with Samsung Smart TVs
If you have a Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray players you have access to a unique Seagate Central app which allows you to visually control your files using your remote. You can of course access your media files using your PS3, XBOX 360 or other smart TV, but the app is only available with a Samsung Smart TV.
Works With AirPlay
The Seagate Media app works with AirPlay, offering iOS users maximum flexibility for enjoying your media Mirror the film from your iPad on the big screen via Apple TV and use your iPhone to play music from Wireless Plus on AirPlay-enabled speakers.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.