Sennheiser CX400-II Earphones - Black (Used)
• Wearing style: Ear-canal
• Impedance: 16 O
• Frequency Response: 17 - 22000 Hz
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 114 dB
• Jack plug: 3.5 mm (angled)
• Cable length: 1.2m
• Transducer principle: DynamicWith superior musical detail resolution across the board and more precise dynamics, the CX 400-II Precision Black ear-canal phones target music afficionados wanting to upgrade the sound quality of their portable audio devices. The wide array of ear adapters (S/M/L sizes) provided in the package allows for a personalised fit as well as an excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. To add to your listening convenience, a volume control has also been integrated into the cable.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.