Sennheiser E-825-S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• Handheld dynamic microphone that is ideal for live audio performances
• Cardioid design that limits the background audio picked up by the microphone
• XLR connector on the microphone allows you to easily connect to an amplifier or a mixer
• A sensitivity of -56dBv means an excellent response by the microphone to quiet audioWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is ideal when used for live performances. Whether you are performing on stage, taking part in karaoke or giving a lecture in a large room, this microphone will be suitable for your needs. Its XLR connector will allow you to set the microphone up in minutes, simply connect a suitable length cable to the microphone and connect it directly to an audio amplifier or mixer and you are ready to go.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. . Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency meaning they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
||48 x 48 x 180 mm
||E 825-s microphone
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.