Sennheiser HD461i Over-Ear Headphones (used)
• Over-ear design provides a realistic sound with excellent audio quality
• Closed back ear design delivers noise isolation and allows for a deeper richer bass
• Strong neodymium magnets ensure a punchy bass
• Single sided cable for added freedom of movement
• Optimised for home and portable audio½
• 17 - 22,500Hz responseWhat separates these headphones?
The closed back, other-ear design has a number of excellent benefits. it will help reduce ambient noise and other distractions allowing full musical immersion. These headphones also give you a wide and rich response rate so you can experience the richness of voice and the rumbles of drum and bass.
Due to the earpieces being an over-ear design, they completely wrap around your ears and enclose them within the headphones. This provides fantastically realistic sound reproduction, as well as a wide spatial field. Want to be able to pinpoint where the 1st violinist is sat? You'll be able to with the HD461i.
The single sided cable coming from these headphones allows free motion without fear of snagging or tangling.
What devices can i connect these headphones to?
The HD461i comes with a standard 3.5mm jack, with the addition of an inline microphone and media controls that are compatible with iOS devices. This will allow you to take and hang up calls, as well as being able to control your music and its volume while keeping your phone safely tucked away.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.