Sennheiser MK4 Handheld Condenser Microphone
• Handheld condenser microphone that is ideal for recording your audio performances in a studio environment
• Cardioid design stops a lot of background audio from being picked up
• XLR connector allows your microphones to be connected directly to a mixer in a studio
• A sensitivity of -32dBv means an excellent response by the microphone to quiet audioWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is fitted with an XLR connector that can connect to a wide range of equipment such as a mixer, an amplifier or a recorder. This connector will allow you to setup the microphone in a matter of minutes using a suitable length cable to prevent it getting in the way or becoming a trip hazard. This means that the microphone can be positioned exactly where it is needed to create the best recording. The microphone can be used to record vocals such as singing or a presentation or even record many different instruments such as wind or acoustic guitars or even piano.
What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone can be handheld or desk mounted using the supplied clamp. The cardioid design picks up audio from the direction it is pointed at. This means it can pick up vocals or instruments from a specific direction without too much background noise, such as a live audience. This will allow for a higher quality recording that does not need to be filtered or edited.
||57 x 57 x 160 mm
||MZQ4 microphone clamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.