Sennheiser MM500-X Over Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Black (Used)
• CD quality audio –Featuring the apt-X® codec, the headsets can connect wirelessly to any apt-X® enabled devices, such as the new Apple computers and selected Creative and Samsung music products.
• Wireless freedom – Bluetooth® 2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile for Stereo Bluetooth® delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound
• Invisible microphone – with high-performance sound quality for clear conversations. Direct cable option – for use on airplanes, with an airline adapter included. Easy headset controls – in one intuitive cluster
• Sennheiser sound quality – hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detail and excellent bass
• Wearing comfort – padded around the ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit, even on long trips. Easy-2-GO – the headset folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage, while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability
• Flexible – replace the battery with a spare on long trips – or recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe, the USA, the UK and AustraliaThe new MM 500-X Stereo BluetoothÂ® headset delivers top quality on-the-road music and call experiences. Featuring a super comfortable around the ear fit the MM 500-X offers CD quality music via the new apt-XÂ® codec which delivers higher quality BluetoothÂ® audio. The headsets can connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth and apt-XÂ® enabled devices such as new Apple computers selected Creative and Samsung music products and lets you quickly switch between music and calls at just the press of a button. Sennheiser hi-fi technology and an invisible microphone deliver superb stereo sound and clear conversations wherever you are. Features - CD quality audio -Featuring the apt-XÂ® codec the headsets can connect wirelessly to any apt-XÂ® enabled devices such as the new Apple computers and selected Creative and Samsung music products. - Wireless freedom - BluetoothÂ® 2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile for Stereo BluetoothÂ® delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound. - Invisible microphone - with high-performance sound quality for clear conversations. - Direct cable option - for use on airplanes with an airline adapter included. - Easy headset controls - in one intuitive cluster. - Sennheiser sound quality - hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range detail and excellent bass. - Wearing comfort - padded around the ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit even on long trips. - Easy-2-GO - the headset folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability. - Flexible - replace the battery with a spare on long trips - or recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe the USA the UK and Australia. - Connect everywhere - to mobiles laptops MP3 players or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
General DataWearing style Circumaural
Ear cup style Closed acoustics
Technology Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR / Supported profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP / Codec: SBC, apt-X®
Talk time 20h
Play time 10h
Charging time 3h
HeadphonesFrequency response 15–22,000Hz (*)Distortion Less than 0.1% at 1kHz
Distortion Sound pressure level(1kHz, 1mW)107dB
MicrophoneFrequency response 100–10,000Hz (*)
Pick-up pattern Omni-directional
|Max sound pressure level:
||DC9V (transmitter), AAA batteries (receiver), both supplied
||230grams (inc. batteries)
||Up to 100 metres
|Signal to noise ratio:
|RF frequency range:
||863-865 MHz or 926-928 MHz
||20-25 hours (approx)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.