Sennheiser PXC250-II On Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones Black
• NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or any other noisy environment.
• Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, you enjoy your music without distractions.
• Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass.
• Steel-reinforced headband for high durability.
• Long lasting NoiseGard™ usage - a single alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours!
• Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience.
• 2-year guaranteeFold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions). Convenient carrying case included .
Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players. Highly portable travel headphones - such are the PXC 250-II mini headphones with NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology. They also come with a closed, supraaural design which provides for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. Adding to this, the newly-improved battery pack requires only a single AAA alkaline battery; it lasts up to 50 hours, more than enough for your return flight from Tokyo to New York!
• PXC 250-II headphones
• Ear pads
• In-flight adapter (3.5 mm double mono jack)
• Storage pouch
• AAA battery
||10 – 21000 Hz
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||300 Ω/ 160 Ω
|THD, total harmonic distortion
||< 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
||3.5 mm straight
||1.5 m symmetrical
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.