Sentient 2MP 1080P IR Outdoor Vandal Dome IP Camera
• 1/3" Exmor CMOS Sony 122 Sensor
• H.264 video compression and JPEG image capture
• 3.3-12mm Varifocal lens
• DC12V, PoE
• IP66 Rated
• WDR,Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, Auto iris, AWB, AGC, BLCEncased with a protective armoured housing this IP camera can withstand punishing attempts of vandalism or motivations to disable. It is ideal for installation and use in locations where it is in close proximity to the general public, e.g. in local retail stores where teenagers could try and break it for fun or to shoplift without being monitored. The IP66 rating will also protect the camera from all types of outdoor weather conditions, such as wind, rain, dust particles, frost and other particles in the surrounding air.
Monitor footage in full high definition 1080p, 25 frames per second, resolution quality, with the advanced Sony Exmor CMOS imaging chipset. This will enable the ability to pick out areas of focus on the recorded image in the finest of detail. Coupling that with sophisticated imaging technology, which allows the camera to work in a variety of lighting conditions, no activity, in the camera’s field of view, will be kept in the dark. The digital wide dynamic range (D-WDR) helps to pick out detail from a wide range of light illumination levels, which is largely when higher external light temperatures darken off internal lighting conditions. This function helps to even out the extremes in contrast so that both outdoor and indoor detail can be picked out easily.
It will also be able to provide excellent pictures of your business or property, in both day and night time, with its inbuilt IR lighting, with a range of up to 80 meters
The newly released Onvif Profile S, integrated with the camera’s technology, allows for the highest level of compatibility and integration with currently available security network technology.
The IP network connectabliity of the camera allows for quick and easy installation. You will only need to connect an Ethernet cable to either a local network or to the internet, instead of threading large amounts of both power and co-axle cabling (like you would do for analogue systems) through buildings.
This Sentient IP camera is designed for ease of use and simple installation, this is fully compatible with the Sentient range of Network Video Recorders (NVR) also available from Maplin (codes N68CD and N69CD).
These offer full plug and play installation and operation, with a single ethernet cable being required for each camera, carrying both power and data up to a maximum of 100 metres.
The cameras are also capable of being used as a standalone item although a 12V power supply is required for this purpose.
|Auto Gain Control
|Auto White Balance
|Day and Night Viewing
|2 in/1 out Alarm Interface
|1/3" Exmor CMOS Sony 122 Sensor
|H.264 video compression and JPEG image capture
|DWDR,Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, Auto iris, AWB, AGC, BLC
|Built-in Web server, NVR, CMS.
|IR LEDs up to 20m Night Vision Range
||1/3" 2 Megapixel Exmor CMOS
|Electronic Shutter Speed
||0. 1Lux/F1.2 (Color), 0.01Lux/F1.2(B/W);0Lux/F1.2(IR on)
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|Maximum IR Night Vision Range
||BLC / HLC / DWDR
||Up to 4 areas
||3.3-12mm Varifocal lens
||ONVIF Ver. 2.0
||1/1 channel In/Out
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.