Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Sentient Discreet Wireless Indoor Camera
• Includes 9V Battery clip idea when used on remote control Cars and Planes etcThis tiny camera is easily hidden and moved around making it ideal for discreet surveillance. It can be mounted anywhere or embedded into an object for utmost discretion. Incorporating a tiny CMOS colour video camera and a 2.4GHz transmitter in one, it sends colour video images to the receiver up to 100 metres away. In channel scan mode, all channels will display one by one, looping in turn every 5 seconds. With easy 'Plug 'n' Play' installation, this DIY security camera connects to a television or VCR/ DVR for live viewing or recording. Contents:Wireless camera2 x power supplyWireless receiver2 x Aerials
AV CableInstruction manual
9v Battery Clip
|Sensor type:||1/3 inch Colour CMOS|
|Sensor size:||1/3 inch|
|Electronic shutter:||1/60 second - 1/15000 second|
|TV system:||628 x 586(PAL) 510 x 496(NTSC)|
|Scanning frequency:||PAL 50Hz|
|Number of LEDs:||NO|
|Night vision range:||NO|
|Signal noise ratio:||>48db|
|Transmission frequency:||2.414 - 2.468GHz|
|Transmission range:||Up to 100m (clear line of sight)|
|RF output power:||CE < 10mW|
|Power consumption:||90±5mA (IR off) / 280±15mA (IR on)|
|Power supply:||DC 9V 1A|
|Output power:||CE<10mW / FCC<1mW|
|Operating temperature:||-10°C to +50°C|
|Video input/output:||1 Vp-p / 75O|
|Audio input/output:||1 Vp-p / 600O|
|Audio bandwith:||2.414 - 2.468GHz|
|Operating power:||DC 12V / 500mA|
|Operating temperature:||-10°C to +50°C|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
The sound is great and clear but the picture is so noisy with a clicking sound
Easy to set up but in order to find which of the 4 channels the camera was linked to I set the receiver to loop mode between all 4 channels until the picture was shown on the tv. Turned out the picture was on channel 3. Can't get the battery clip to work though. However, it's a good picture for a little camera.
Great little camera for the price. The lens is a little fuzzy at the edges, but is OK especially considering the size. It was easy to set up and does what it says.
QuestionsAsk a Question
10 of 18 Questions
can an alternative analog camera be plugged into the transmitter? I have some cameras I'd like to make wireless and they are probably better quality. any issues with interference on the 2.4ghz from wireless network?
Is it possible for the wireless reciver to be powered by a rechargable 9v battery
Is it possible to connect this camera to a VGA device using some sort of adaptor?
does this product give a smooth video image or is it stuttery?
which adaptor would I need to plug the phono connections into a dvr which has the other type of connection?
James Crawford said:
Could you use the camera to "read" a normal book and display it onto a tv screen? If displayed on a 28" 100hz screen would the filmed text be displayed on the tv magnified and clear enough for a visually-impaired person to read.
how would the wireless reciver plug into the dvr will it come with a rca cable ... shane
I need 10 of these anyway to set them up so that they dont interfere with each other?
alan stirling said:
can this unit be powered from the mains via an adaptor?
How would you connect the receiver to a laptop to view and record video?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N38CX||Sentient Discreet Wireless Indoor Camera||(1+)||£49.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.