SEP Create Your Own Slime Kit
• Ingredients for approximately 25 batches of slime
• Combine the three chemical ingredients to create green slime, a polymer with unusual characteristics
• Teaches organic chemical reactions
• Can be linked into KS4 chemistry investigationWhat is slime?
Slime is sold as a toy in some shops but this SEP 002 kit gives you the chance to make your own. Create green slime by combining the three chemical ingredients and have fun seeing exactly how it is made.
What does this teach?
Slime is actually a polymer with a lot of interesting and useful properties worth investigating. Making the slime is a good introduction to organic chemistry and can tie into Key Stage 4 chemistry investigations.
For use with adult supervision
||Slime making kit
||PVA, Borax, Fluoroscein
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.