Serial UART 16x2 LCD for Arduino
• Add serial 16 character display to your Arduino projects
• Embedded PIC 16F88 utilizes onboard UART for greater communication accuracy
• Greater processing speed at 10MHz
• Incoming buffer stores up to 80 characters
• Backlight transistor can handle up to 1A
• Pulse width modulation of backlight allows direct control of backlight brightness and current consumption
• All surface mount design allows a backpack that is half the size of the original
• Maximum voltage and current : 5V , 128mA
• To visit the website support page please click here
The serial UART 16x2 LCD allows you to control a parallel based LCD over a serial interface. The serial LCD takes care of all the HD44780 commands allowing seamless integration with any micro that can communicate over a wide range of TTL serial baud rates. The communication with Serial 16x2 LCD requires 5V TTL serial at a default baud rate of 9600bps (8-N-1). You can adjust the baud to any standard rate between 2400 and 38400bps. The power, ground and RX pins are all broken out to a 4-pin 2.54mm pitch header.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.