Sewable CR2032 Battery Holder
• Easy to sew in CR2032 battery holder
• Sew in using conductive thread
• Designed with wearable tech in mind
• Positive and negatives marked
• Average CR2032 batteries provide 3V 200mAh~ to your components
• Takes a CR2032 (Maplin Code: ZB74)Why pick a sewable CR2032 battery holder?
If you’re looking to make some wearable projects, not just those that use microcontrollers, you will always need a source of power. This is applied by a positive and a negative sewable tag on either side of the unit.
With the CR2032 battery holder you can provide your circuits with 3V, which is suitable for most LEDs and other small components. If your microcontroller is struggling for power, add this in as a second source of power.
The average CR2032 will supply 3V and 200mAh~ (not included)
When sewing you will need to use a thin needle (not included)
You can view our range of conductive thread here
||1 x CR2032
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.