Shark OFC Speaker Cable 3.9x8.35mm
QuestionsAsk a Question
4 of 4 Questions
ian maslin said:
I recently bought a philips surround sound speaker unit and the rear speaker cable is just not quite long enough to reach the back of my lounge. Would have anything in which I may be able to extend the speaker cable?
Can this be used for in car speakers?
can this be used for a surround sound system?? thanks
Dave R said:
What does the AWG rating on car audio speaker wire mean in laymans terms?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|KS88V||Shark OFC Speaker Cable 3.9x8.35mm||(1+)||£14.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.