Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic
• Put on the captain’s uniform - For the first time, walk through highly detailed submarines, access every part of your U-boat, and manage your crew in the new first-person view
• Become a real leader - Directly command your crew and experience the tension and fear inside the U-boat through the new advanced order system
• Test your war strategies - Choose your own strategy and select your targets with a new objective-driven, dynamic campaignStep behind the periscope of a German U-boat and take on the Allied Forces in famous battles across the vast Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. The best-selling submarine series of all time continues with the highly anticipated Silent Hunter: Battle of the Atlantic. For the first time, you can live the life of a submarine captain from a first-person view as you lead your crew in a truly dynamic campaign.
Put on the captain’s uniform - For the first time, walk through highly detailed submarines, access every part of your U-boat, and manage your crew in the new first-person view.
Become a real leader - Directly command your crew and experience the tension and fear inside the U-boat through the new advanced order system.
Test your war strategies - Choose your own strategy and select your targets with a new objective-driven, dynamic campaign.
Make the enemy react to you - Open new locations, upgrades and resupply possibilities, while the Allied ships adjust dynamically to your approach. Your actions will directly impact the evolution of the campaign.
Accessibility Enhanced - Prowl the waters with a brand-new user interface. Now, every beginner can successfully command a sub free of confusion. In expert mode, experienced players will be provided with all the necessary information and controls to command the sub completely on their own.
Cinematic Experience - Experience the most realistic and immersive Silent Hunter ever created. Improved environment graphics create a powerful level of immersion as you operate authentic, highly detailed U-boats and surface ships.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.