• Watch and control live TV from your home on your Tablet, Smartphone, PC or Mac from anywhere in the world*
• Simply connects to your set-top box, DVD, VCR, Blu-Ray or any other video source and transmits the pictures over the web• Also allows you to control the source remotely, so change channels from anywhere in the world with access to the web• Easily connect to thousands of compatible standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) sources
• Component, composite, and S-Video connectors Component, composite, S-Video and Aerial connectors
• Change channels, pause, fast forward or rewind and set up PVR recordings with the on-screen virtual remote control
• Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on compatible iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian, or Palm mobile devices
• Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac laptop or computer
* Please note: Use on smartphone or tablet may require purchase of additional app from your app store.Never miss your home TV shows, regardless of where you are. With the Slingbox SOLO take your TV with you on the road. Easily connect the Slingbox SOLO to practically any one of your home theatre devices and watch your standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) TV shows, sporting events, or special programs on your computer or mobile phone* over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
Connect to one SD or HD device in your home theatre, such as your DVR, cable set-top box or satellite receiver.
Take complete control of your TV via the Web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control.
SIT BACK AND ENJOY
Watch your favourite shows in crisp SD quality over the Internet via your desktop, Mac, laptop, or smartphone—from anywhere, anytime.
|SlingPlayer System Recommendations
||384 Kbps or higher
||250 Kbps or higher
|Minimum PC Requirements
||Pentium 4 class or equivalent with 512 MB RAM
||Windows Vista or later,
||Internet Explorer Version 7 or higher, Firefox Version 5 or higher
|Minimum Mac Requirements
||Intel-based Mac with 1 GB of RAM
||Mac OS 10.6.x (Snow Leopard) or higher, Firefox Version 5 or higher, Safari Version 5 or higher
||Firefox Version 5 or higher, Safari Version 5 or higher
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.