Small Steel Brace – 4 Pack
• Great for reinforcing and protecting bespoke cabinets
• 1.2mm zinc plated steel corner brace
• 5mm screw or rivet holes for easy and secure mounting
• 32.2mm long from the middle point (64.4mm end to end)Why would I use a brace?
Often used on the inside of bespoke cabinet boxes to strengthen and reinforce the design, especially if it will be subject to high pressure or a heavy load.
The zinc plated 18 gauge steel will be strong enough to help support most application. A larger variation is also available here
||Steel (Zinc plated)
||19 mm x 31 mm x 31 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.