SolarMate Secure Pro
• 2W Premium Crystalline solar cell
• Illuminate an area up to 100sq metres
• Light unit contains 45 white LED's and PIR sensor
• Adjustable sensitivity and time, bulbs can burn from between 10 to 70 seconds per activation
• Light unit is supplied with a rechargeable battery pack
• 4.5m connecting cable joins the light unit to the solar panel
• Wall fixings includedWhat is the SolarMate Secure Pro?
SolarMate Secure Pro is an efficient and easy way to provide security lighting which is motion activated. This Solar PIR security's 45 white LED lights are able to produce the equivalent brightness you would get from a mains powered security light. This reliable security light is able to stand all types of British weather.
How does this Solar light and PIR sensor work?
Using its 2.5W crystalline solar cell, the Secure Pro's solar panel powers the internal rechargeable battery pack which is located in the light unit. During the day the solar panel stores the power it catches from the sun, so it is ready to power the security light when the sun goes down.
You are able to adjust the integrated PIR motion sensor's sensitivity and time, so the bulbs can burn from between 10 to 70 seconds per activation.
Is the SolarMate Secure Pro easy to fit?
The wall fixings for the security light and PIR are included in the box, as well as the 4.5m connecting cable that joins the light unit to the solar panel. All you will need is the relevant tools to fit the fixings on the wall and you are ready to go.
||2.5W Premium Crystalline
||45 white LED's and PIR sensor
||7.4V 3000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
|Total illumination time
||Adjustable 10 to 2000 LUX
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.