Speaker Cab Top Hat
• Industry standard mounting method• Heavy-duty steel construction• Ideal for disco and PAA heavy-duty speaker mount designed to allow cabs to safely sit on top of the poles of speaker stands. This system is intended for use with PA and mobile disco speakers which need to be transported often and set up quickly. To fit, a hole is drilled in the bottom of the cabinet and the top hat is inserted and its flange is secured in place by four screws. A 105 mm long ‘hollow’ with a diameter of 35 mm is then available, which will safely accommodate poles or tripods of between 25 mm and 33 mm in diameter. The maximum weight that the overall support system can carry is limited by the stand used and the cabinet. However, it must not exceed 150 kg.Specification:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.