Spektrum DX4C DSMR 4CH AVC Tx w/SRS4210 - SPM4210W
• Frequency-agile DSMR 2.4GHz technology
• Includes waterproof SRS4210 AVC receiver
• Independent adjustment of AVC steering and throttle assistance
• Extra channels can be used for other functions with standard receivers
• Pre-set mixes and other transmitter programming features
• Integrated transmitter antenna
• 20-model transmitter memory with ModelMatch technology
• LCD screen
>• Comfortable transmitter grip
• Compatible with DSMR and DSM2 receivers
The DX4C DSMR 4-Channel AVC surface radio system puts the power of a Spektrum 2.4GHz computer radio and the stability of AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology well within reach of the most budget conscious driver. When AVC technology is in use, the first two channels of the DX4C operate steering and throttle. The second two let you independently adjust the amount of steering and throttle assistance AVC technology provides. This makes it easy to dial in the perfect amount of stability for different types of surface conditions and terrain.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.