Stanley Knife Blades Heavy-Duty Pack of 10
• Fits all standard Stanley knives
• Heavy-duty and general purpose blades
• Trapezoid in shape for a highly resistant performance
• Great for use on carpets, vinyl and other materials requiring a stiffer and stronger bladeThese Stanley blades are heavy-duty, general purpose blades, which fit all standard Stanley knives. The trapezoid shaped blades are highly resistant and reversible.
These blades are ideal for carpet, vinyl and any other material requiring a stiffer and stronger blade.
Blade length: 62mm.
Blade thickness: 0.65mm.
Blade height: 19mm.
Pack Qty. Dispenser of 10
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become its famous Hand Tools Division.
From the timeless Classic 199 'Stanley Knife', a design icon of the 20th century, to the new range of 'FatMax' hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley is the number one brand for tools - demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Stanley in the 21st century is much more than just knives. In addition to the world famous hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paint brushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics' tools.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.