Stanley Tools 60R Line of Chords Rule 60cm
• Rule incorporates a scale from 0Â° to 120Â° in 1/2Â°
• Two center dots are provided, one on each blade and with the aid of dividers, the rule can be set at any angle, or an existing angle can be determined line of chords
• The circumference scale indicates the circumference by measuring the diameter
• Packed in display wallet
• 600 mm /24in Length
• Sub divided mm and line of chords scale one side
• Sub divided mm and circumference scale in mm other side
The Line of Chords Scale rule incorporates a scale from 0Â° to 120Â° in 1/2Âº increments. Two centre dots are provided, one on each blade and, with the aid of dividers, the rule can be set at any angle, or an existing angle can be determined line of chords.
Packed in display wallet.
600mm (24 in) Length.
Sub divided mm and line of chords scale one side.
Sub divided mm and circumference scale in mm other side.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.