Stanley Tools Green Aviation Snip Right Cut 250mm
• Suitable for cutting aluminium, sheet UPVC, wire mesh, leather, copper and plastic
• Bi-material easy grip handles
• Double pivot action for high cutting power
• Made from forged alloy steel for strength and durability
• Serated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting
• High leverage compound cutting action snips of forged alloy steel
• One handed automatic latch release with a squeeze of the handles
High leverage compound cutting action snips made from forged alloy steel. Chrome Molybdenum construction with serrated cutting edge to prevent slippage when cutting. The one handed automatic latch releases with the squeeze of the handles which are bi-material for extra comfort and grip. These snips cut up to 18 gauge steel and are suitable for cutting aluminium, sheet uPVC, wire mesh, leather, copper and plastic.
Size: 250mm (10in).
Stanley Green Aviation Snip Right Cut 250mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.