• This text provides all the information you need to get a grounding in practical electronics• This book is unrivalled as a highly practical introduction for hobbyists, students and technicians.The author introduces the readers to the functions of the main component types, their uses and the basic principles of building and designing electronic circuits.Breadboard layouts make this very much a ready-to-run book for the experimenter. Furthermore, the use of multimeter, but not oscilloscopes, puts this practical exploration of electronics within reach of every home enthusiast’s pocket. New material in this second edition includes a section on digital logic and integrated circuits, which are now as much the basic building blocks for starting electronics as analogue fundamentals.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.