SteelSeries Arctis 5 Wired Gaming Headset USB/3.5mm - White
• Over ear gaming headset utilising DTS Headphone:X for an immersive virtual 7.1 surround sound
• ClearCast microphone delivers broadcast quality sound reproduction so you can be heard at all times
• RGB Prism lighting lets you add a touch of colour from 16.8 million colour options
• S1 40mm driver system offers balanced sound reproduction with crystal clear detail
• Lightweight, minimalistic design works to reduce fatigue when gaming for long sessions
• Breathable AirWeave ear cushions help to keep you gaming in complete comfort
• Adjustable ski goggle style headband stretches over your head to perfectly suspend the headset for a comfortable fit
• Balance in game and chat audio using the inline ChatMix dial
• Cross platform compatible to work with your favourite gaming system using USB or 3.5mm audio connections
• Customise your equaliser, microphone and surround sound settings using the SteelSeries Engine 3
• Model Number: 61444
• Two year warrantyExperience detailed sound with DTS Headphone:X
The SteelSeries Arctis 5 has been designed around the DTS Headphone:X technology* to deliver the most accurate reproduction of virtual 7.1 sound for an immersive video game experience. Utilise the S1 40mm drivers to find a level of detail in your audio which allows you to accurately identify exactly where your game sounds are coming from. Hear every footstep of approaching enemies or easily identify the source of produced sounds to give you the gaming edge.
*DTS Headphone:X surround sound technology only available on Windows 7 and up
Be heard with ClearCast
The SteelSeries Arctis 5 features broadcast quality sound recording using ClearCast technology built directly into the bi-directional microphone. This technology makes it possible to enhance your recording quality to ensure every command or vocal prompt is heard by your team mates. The Arctis 5 also features an inline ChatMix dial which lets you raise or lower game chatter without reducing overall in game sounds. For when you don’t want to be heard the microphone can easily be muted and retracted into the ear-cup when not in use to protect against damage.
The SteelSeries Arctis 5 gaming headset features dual connectivity options to allow you to connect the headset to your favourite gaming system. Use the 3.5mm connection with the included adaptor to hook your headset up to mobile smartphones, VR headsets or Xbox series consoles, or you can use the USB connection to connect directly to PC, Mac or PlayStation consoles.
SteelSeries Engine 3 customisation
The SteelSeries Arctis 5 uses the all in one SteelSeries Engine 3 to give you multiple customisation options to make your Arctis 5 your own. The headset has been fitted with Prism RGB lighting and can be configured to illuminate your Arctis 5 in up to 16.8 million colours, or chose from multiple lighting profiles such as pulse or solid colour. Fine tune your Arctis 5 sound production using customisable equaliser settings and save each change as a profile, these profiles can be recalled quickly based on your gaming preference.
||PC, Mac,Playstation, Xbox, Mobile, VR
||USB, Single 3.5mm, 4-pole plug
|Ear Cup Type
|Rotatable Ear Cups
|Noise Isolating Headphones
|Noise Cancelling Microphone
|Plug and Play
|Microphone Frequency Response
|Headphone Frequency Response
||USB ChatMix Dial
||3.5 mm 4-pole adapter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.