Stereo Condenser Microphone
• Low impedance, stereo microphone suitable for basic recording applications• Rugged aluminium build• Stereo 3.5mm jack connector• Record Left and Right audio with one microphone• Includes on/off switch to mute microphone when not in use• Metal-bodied stereo microphone• Extended frequency response• Ideal for use with dictaphone, MP3 recorders, PCs and other recording equipmentA condenser stereo microphone ideal for recording applications where a stereo input is required, such as MiniDisc or MP3 recorders where the standard input for a microphone is stereo. This microphone is also suitable for use with computers where, again, a stereo input is the norm. This microphone is supplied complete with a rigid carry case, its own mic holder for use with standard mic stands, a desk stand and cable. It also requires a AA battery (sold separately - Order Code: L43AL).
||50Hz - 18kHz
||on / off switch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.