Storage Options 2 Camera 1TB CCTV System With Remote Viewing
• Real time viewing / recording of up to 4 CCTV Cameras
• 2x High Quality Sony Super HAD CCD 420TVL weatherproof cameras with IR night vision
• 1TB hard disk drive installed
• Includes comprehensive, plain English user manual
• Real time image view and record on all cameras
• Supports manual, motion, constant and alarm recording modes
• Easy setup and operation
• Simple user interface
• Supports e-mail alerts
• Supports DDNS for easy remote Internet viewing
• H.264 compression technology provides higher quality and longer recording times
• Customizable bit rate and five preset quality levels
• Adjustable frame rate (0.1 – 25 fps)
• Includes IR remote control and mouse for ease of use
• User-manageable recording schedule and motion detection
• Supports multiple user accounts with password management
• Supports real time remote internet viewing with Internet Explorer
• Supports contrast / brightness / hue / sharpness image adjustments
• Simultaneous BNC and VGA video output
• Backup using standard USB flash memory / hard disk drive
• Simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, backup and network operation
• AndroidTM and Apple® applications available for mobile devices
• Compatible with most modern CCTV cameras
• Compatible with VGA computer monitors
• Control via infra-red remote control or mouse
• Box contents: 2 outdoor CCTV cameras, DVR with 1TB HDD, mouse, remote control, cables, user manual
• 1 year limited warranty (does not cover data loss)Infra Red Night Vision
The Storage Options CCTV Camera range all have IR LEDs, which means the cameras can see all the way down to 0 Lux….. or Complete Darkness!
Not only this but it has a night vision range of 10m.
It has clever sensors on it too, that automatically switch between full colour during the daylight hours to night vision mode when the light level drops to below viewable levels. This ensures that the best possible images are captured regardless of lighting conditions.
The Storage Options CCTV system has built in, sophisticated software that can detect movement. If your camera spots movement it can trigger an event to record this to your hard drive, giving you peace of mind that your home or office is constantly being monitored & protected. Most users however will set it to record continuously, this feature is mostly used to save disk space as well as only record when movement is detected.
The Storage Options CCTV Camera range is designed to appeal as many different customers as possible, with options for different capacity hard drives & types of camera available you can expand your surveillance or change the type of application (e.g indoor to outdoor) just by replacing or adding cameras.
e.g. – Customer purchases a 2 outdoor camera bundle for watching the drive & front door, he then decides he would like to watch the rear garden & also his home office…. No problem, just buy one indoor , one outdoor camera & connect using the provided cables – Instant upgrade!
Simple User Interface
The User interface was designed with simplicity at its core, although it has many advanced functions. We wanted to ensure it was easy to set-up and get started, but also provides all the advanced features you could ever want should you need them. (e.g. Motion detection or privacy masking.)
The Storage Options CCTV System is capable of performing multiple tasks at the same time, it can record, playback, live-view, back-up & network all simultaneously!! (Pentaplex) This ensures your property is still being protected regardless of what you are doing to the system, a great feature and one that ensures you never miss a thing.
The length of recording time is determined by 2 key factors, the size of the hard disk & number of cameras being used. Up to 400 days recording is possible. The device is smart too, it will alarm when the disk is full too. (this can then be re-formatted or removed for archive and a new drive fitted)
Time & Date Stamped Recordings
Time & Date stamped recordings show you exactly when an event occurred, a feature needed should the recordings be used in any criminal investigations. Recordings are stored in date order too so it makes searching for the footage you need even easier. The recordings are grouped into manageable sized chunks for easier copying or backing up
We recognise that at some point you will need quick access to footage stored on your DVR, and so to make it easier, we have included a handy USB port so you can plug in a USB Flash or Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and copy footage across to these devices – whether its just a short clip or a full back-up of your system should you wish to archive.
It’s as easy as selecting the Date range (from & to) and which cameras (one or even all)
Although this is an analogue CCTV solution, it has a killer feature in that it is network enabled. This feature means that if you connect it to your network you can view your system live from anywhere in the world on any internet connected PC, no need to install software. (Viewed through the web browser)
Alternatively there are apps available for iPhone & Android for remote viewing also. You are never more than click away from viewing your home or business.
|Resolution (Display / Record):
||PAL: 704 x 576; NTSC: 704 x 480 / 1CH D1 + 1CH HD1 + 2CH CIF
||PAL: 25fps; NTSC: 30fps
||2 Channel (Switching Capacity)
||1 Channel (Switching Capacity)
||Alarm Sensor, Video Dynamic Detecting Alarm, Video Loss Alarm, Disk Full Alarm
||Ethernet (10/100Mbps), WAN and ADSL
||Internet Monitoring, Phone Monitoring, E-mail Function
||Mouse, Remote Control, DVR Control
||USB and Network
||1 bay, up to 2TB
||- 5oC - +50oC
||1/4" Sony Super HAD CCD
||PAL: 500(H) × 582(V) NTSC: 510(H) × 492(V)
||420 TV Lines
||0 Lux (IR on)
||1.0V p-p 75O (BNC)
||DC12V / 140mA, 300mA (IR on)
||Meets IP65 Standard
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.