STV Advanced Pest Repeller
• Effective solution to a pest problem in the home using no poisons or traps• Plug into a mains socket and your home is instantly protected• Safe to use around humans, cats and dogs• Dual Ultrasound and Electromagnetic action• Built-in test featureSuffering from a pest problem then the Advanced Pest Repeller is just the job. The Advanced Pest Repeller uses a combination of swept ultrasound and electromagnetic action to drive rodents and pests from the home or work place. The unit is inaudible to humans, so its is safe to use around children. Plus will not affect your pet cat or dog. The repeller does not adversely affect electrical wiring or interfere with domestic appliances.WARNING: Do not use in areas where rodent pets such as guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and rabbits are housed.Ultrasonic Feature:Continuous output of over 100dB at swept frequencies and should deter rodents from areas up to 37 square metres (400 square feet). Ultrasound does not pass through doors ands walls and is therefore effective only in the room in which the unit is plugged in. Electromagnetic Feature:The Advanced Pest Repeller produces an electromagnetic pulse which passes throughout the wiring of the home, including within walls, ceilings and beneath flooring. These are typical nesting areas of a rodent pests and the electromagnetic pulse of the Advanced Pest Repeller will disturb these habitats and drive pests out of the home.How to use:For best results use one unit on the floor area of the home, ie upstairs and downstairs. Simply plug the Advanced Pest Repeller into an unobstructed wall socket. The halo-red LED indicator will light up on the front of the unit indicating that it is working. To check the ultrasonic output press the TEST button. Both the ultrasonic and electromagnetic feature operate constantly when the unit is plugged in.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.