STV Ultrasonic Cat Repeller
• Detects and repels cats without harming them• Protects lawns, flower beds, bird feeders and ponds• Monitors a 98° arc up to a distance of 12 metres• Cats trigger a burst of continuously variable ultrasound (unheard by humans)• Motion detector conserves battery life• Weather resistant unit• Easy installation using 2 x 9V PP3 batteries (purchased separately)The Sonic Cat Repeller incorporates a sophisticated PIR (Passive Infrared) detection system that protects an area over 120 square metres of unobstructed space. It detects animals moving into this area and triggers a burst of continuously variable ultrasound, which sweeps the frequency range of 18,000 Hz to 24,000Hz to repel them. Simultaneously, the LED indicator on the front of the unit signals that it has now been activated. The push on/off Test Button on the front of the will drop the sonic frequency to an audible level so humans can hear it. this enables you to check the unit is functioning properly .
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.