Sub-miniature Condenser Microphone
• Sub-miniature condenser microphone component that is ideal for recording audio when installed into a PCB circuit
• Omnidirectional design to pick up audio from a single direction, such as the speaker, isolating any background noise to prevent any distortion or interference
• A sensitivity of -60dBv allows an excellent response by the microphone to quieter sounds
• Electret condenser design allows the microphone to be smaller and to be powered from a smaller voltageWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is small in design and can be used as part of any soldering project to build your own microphone with any design or connector you require. This will allow you to use the microphone for various projects and in a variety of ways such as building a microphone or a two-way communication device.
What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
This type of microphone is ideal for becoming a part of a PCB circuit that will record audio. Its small design will allow it to be easily mounted in a housing without obstructing vital circuits. This will allow you to create a small custom made microphone of any design to suit your needs.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a cardioid pattern which allows it to pick up audio from a single direction. This reduces the amount of background noise that it will pick up from other directions and will allow you to record your audio without any interference.
||Less than 2.2K ohms
||9.8 x 9.8 x 7 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.