Sugru Black 3x Minipack 5g
• Self-adhesive - bonds to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics
• Electrically insulating and removable from most non-porous surfaces
• Waterproof, UV stable and dishwasher proof when cured
• Blendable to any colour and temperature resistant from -50 to +180 degree Celcius
• Please see individual minipacks for use by date. Store sugru in the fridge to triple its shelf-life!Sugru was invented by Jane and is made in the UK with science and love. Sugru’s patented technology is unique in its combination of hand-formability, self-adhesion and flexibility when cured. It feels like modelling clay and it’s that easy to use too. Once cured, its durable properties mean it’s comfortable to the touch, works in extreme environments and lasts and lasts and lasts! For more information please visit www.sugru.com
This Sugru pack includes:
3x Black Minipacks 5g
What will you Sugru?
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A02LU||Sugru Black 3x Minipack 5g||(1+)||£6.49|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.