Surge Protected 1m 10 Socket Tower Extension Lead with Twin USB
• 10 individual sockets for all your essential items
• Surge protection protects your electrical devices from voltage spikes
• One metre lead allows you to tidy your plugs away from the mains socket
• USB sockets allow you to charge your smartphones and tablets without the need for a USB mains plug
• Manufactured to BS 62305Why would I need a surge protected extension socket?
A surge protector attempts to limit the voltage supplied to an electric device by either blocking or shorting to ground any unwanted voltages above a safe threshold. This means that it will protect your devices from lightning strikes.
What does this extension socket do for me?
Apart from protecting your devices, this tower style extension socket allows you to plug in up to 10 separate mains items as well as two USB cables for your smartphone and tablet. It is also possible to position this extension socket two different ways – allowing you to fit the device in any area.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.