Swann 8 Channel 1TB DVR with Remote Viewing
• Swann’s latest TruBlue™ blue-lit D1 DVR with real time, full screen high resolution video recording
• Just add cameras to record and view up to 8 channels of high quality video simultaneously
• A comprehensive surveillance system that allows you to view & record 8 cameras and view live with the free SwannView app
• Set & forget by recording continuously from 8 channels for 30 days+ onto a 1TB hard drive, even longer with motion detection
• Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to USB flash drive, USB HDD, eSATA drive or network.
• View live or playback in high resolution on your LCD screen via VGA connection or HDTV via HDMI
• Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann’s ‘My DVR’ customizable network configuration
• Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphones & tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and more and remote notification via email
• A cutting-edge solution for any home or business wanting complete protection
• Warranty (does not cover data loss)Introducing a new era of high resolution video surveillance with advanced features to make it easier to know what’s happening and protect your home or business. With the addition of cameras, Swann’s latest DVR8-4000 Professional D1 Security System provides clearer, full screen real-time video. Its cutting-edge security technology made easy, at an affordable price!
The DVR-4000 digital video recorder comes packed with features giving you larger, clearer and higher resolution images so you can see more detail. Just add cameras and then you're in total control of the DVR's recording modes - easily select your preferred resolution, frame rate and the amount of video compression. You can record from up to eight cameras on the 8 channel DVR for up to 22 days+ continuously onto the massive 1TB hard drive (depending on settings) or even longer with motion detection. The DVR’s sleek new design also features cool TruBlue lighting that illuminates blue upon touch.
You can view video on your PC monitor using the VGA connection or on plasma or LCD using the high resolution HDMI output. You can also securely access your system from practically anywhere in the world from almost any computer connected to the Internet, or even from your 3G-4G enabled Smartphone or tablet including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry devices, Android devices, and more. Simply download the Swannview app for your phone system from the App Store, Google Play, BlackBerry App World or the Swannview page at swann.com/swannview.
Feel safe knowing you’re defending your home or business, safeguarding your loved ones and deterring intruders with Swann DVR8-4000 TruBlue™ 8 Channel D1 Digital Video Recorder with Smartphone & tablet viewing. It really is advanced security made easy.
• 1TB Hard Drive (installed)
• Remote Control (with batteries)
• Ethernet Cable
• Software CD
• Power Adapter
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
+30 days recording time calculation based on lower settings, default settings give 6 days recording
|Video Format: NTSC or PAL
|Video Inputs: 8 Composite BNC Inputs
|Video Outputs: VGA, HDMI
|Display Resolution: (1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080)
|Display Frame Rate Real Time: NTSC: 30 fps/channel, PAL: 25 fps/channel
|Audio Input: 4 RCA Input
|Audio Output: 1 RCA Output
|Compression Format: H.264
|Recording Resolution: NTSC: D1 (704x480), CIF (352x240)
|PAL: D1 (704x576), CIF (352x288)
|Recording Frame Rate: NTSC: 30fps D1 / PAL: 25fps D1
|Recording Modes: Manual / Motion / Schedule
|HDD Interface / Type: 1TB SATA HDD (installed)
|Hard Drive Support: Up to 2TB SATA 2 HDD
|LAN Connection: Yes
|Network Interface: RJ45
|Network Protocol: TCP/IP, DDNS, UPnP
|Dynamic DNS: Yes (swanndvr.net : DYNDNS)
|Remote Operation: Yes
|Dimensions: 11.81" x 8.46" x 1.97" / 300mm x 215mm x 50mm
|Weight: 3.1lbs / 1.4kg
|Backup Method: USB to Flash Drive/ Network / eSATA / USB HDD
|Mouse Support: Yes
|Remote Control: Yes (uses 2 x AAA batteries, included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.