Swann Advanced 1TB 9 Channel CCTV Kit with 9 Bullet Cameras
Cutting-edge protection for your home or business 24/7
• Swann’s TruBlue™ blue-lit 960H DVR with widescreen DVD-quality, real-time live video viewing & playback, perfect for 16:9 monitors
• Includes 9 x high resolution 700TVL cameras with powerful night vision to 82 ft/25 m for indoor/outdoor use
• Set & forget by recording continuously from 9 channels for 28 days+ onto a 1TB hard drive, even longer with motion detection. For extra capacity connect external hard drive to eSATA port
• Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
• View live or playback in high resolution on your HDTV, LCD or plasma TV using HDMI connection or on LCD screen via VGA port
• Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann’s ‘My DVR’ customizable network configuration & DDNS service
• Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphone & tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android devices, BlackBerry devices and more* using the free SwannView app
• A cutting-edge solution for any home or business wanting high resolution video monitoringProtect your home like never before, with this state-of-the-art 960H DVR with real-time DVD recording, widescreen high resolution, live video viewing and playback that is perfect for 16:9 monitors. The Swann DVR9-4200 is capable of providing high resolution video images that are 34% larger than D1 and more than 5 times larger than standard CIF Security Systems. The system includes a 9 Channel 960H DVR (DVR9-4200) with 9 x PRO-642 Cameras.
960H displays a sharper, more detailed and true to life image that’s perfect for widescreen TVs and monitors. This exciting new 960H security standard is unique. Every image contains 960 horizontal pixels and 480 vertical pixels, giving you that desired 960H higher resolution recording. The 25 frames per second live viewing and playback gives a real-time real action fluid movement to the video. All of this allows you to know what’s happening at your home and business like never before.
The system includes 9 of the latest 700TVL surveillance cameras, each capable of producing DVD-quality video using the latest camera technology measurable at 700 TV lines; an image quality far in excess of typical security cameras. The cameras also have powerful night vision up to 82"/ 25m and can be used indoors or outdoors.
The DVR9-4200 also allows viewing of live or recorded video in high resolution widescreen on HDTV, LCD and Plasma screens with an HDMI cable included in the pack. The intuitive user interface means you can monitor and record multiple cameras on a split screen, as well as select any camera for full screen real time viewing or playback of pre-recorded footage. With a 1TB hard drive, users have the ability to record approximately 28 days of continuous surveillance or even longer when using the motion detection settings. With easy to use menus you can easily locate incident video and then transfer it to the network or a USB drive.
The free SwannView app offers convenient remote viewing functionality allowing you to set up live remote viewing on your Smartphone or tablet. The set-up is extremely easy with Swann’s customizable network configuration. Once the kit is installed, simply download the SwannView app from your Smartphone’s application store. Once the app is installed on your Smartphone or tablet (including iPhone, iPad and Android devices), put the DVR’s IP address into the browser and in minutes you can view live video from your cameras.
The Swann DVR9-4200™ is the latest in 960H DVD-quality widescreen security. See for yourself. It really is advanced security made easy.
| Technical Specifications
||NTSC or PAL
||960H 9 Channels BNC
||VGA and HDMI
||Up to 1080p
|Display Frame Rate:
||NTSC: 30fps per channel / PAL: 25fps per channel
||1 RCA Output
||NTSC: 960H / PAL: 960H
|Recording Frame Rate:
||NTSC: Global 270fps / 30fps per channel / PAL: Global 225fps / 25fps per channel
||Manual / Motion / Schedule
||1TB SATA2 HDD (installed)
||Up to 2TB SATA2 HDD
||One RJ45 Port
||TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP
||Yes (swanndvr.net, DYNDNS)
||External storage via USB or network
||Yes (uses 2 x AAA batteries, included)
|Number of Effective Pixels:
||NTSC: 976 x 494, PAL: 976 x 582
||700 TV Lines
||0.1 Lux (IR off), 0 Lux (IR on)
||Colour during day / switches to B&W at night
| Night Vision
||Up to 82ft/25m
|IR Cut Filter:
|Number of IR LEDs:
|Infra-Red LED Life:
||(average) 10,000 hours
||Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor use, IP67 rated
||-20° C ~ 60° C
|Dimensions – Camera:
||96mm x 53mm x 85mm
|Weight – Camera:
||0.67lbs / 305g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.